- Category: BrowserApplication
- OS: Windows
- Latest Version: V119.0 – 2023-10-24
- Developer: Mozilla Corp.
- Files: Firefox Installer.exe (389KB)
Strong security, fast and simple web browser
Firefox is a highly secure browser developed by Mozilla. It has excellent privacy protection and does not leave cache information or browsing history. Supports a stable web surfing environment. With support for a variety of themes, you can select and apply a theme that is comfortable for your eyes.
Firefox Main Function
- Firefox is a safe browser that protects your privacy.
- It can be downloaded for various operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- By using fewer resources and removing unnecessary elements, you can experience lightning-fast web surfing speeds.
- You can use the features of Mozilla VPN, our own VPN service.
- By not leaving the user’s cookie information, you can block ad tracking and ensure very reliable security.
- It provides various user-friendly features such as sidebar, improved browser search, and dark theme.
- You can add desired features using various plugins.
- It has excellent compatibility with various Google products within the browser, such as Google Drive and Google Translator.
Firefox How to install
If you have difficulty using the installation file, please refer to the following method. It is recommended to proceed with the installation after disabling any available anti-virus programs during installation.
- First, run the installation file and click the “Install” button.
- After completing the simple installation process, you can use the Firefox browser.
Firefox How to use a VPN
- VPN introduction and usage
- VPN Speed Test
- Server region settings
How can I use Firefox dark mode?
The dark mode provided by the browser itself can be used in the following ways:
1. Click Settings at the top right.
2. Select “Add-ons”.
3. Select Dark Mode from the Themes menu.
How can I block ads in Firefox?
1. Access the add-ons.
2. Select “AdBlock” and add it.
3. Turn on the toggle switch under Ad Blocker.