- Category: EducationalApplication
- OS: Windows
- Latest Version: V1.8 – 2023-11-16
- Developer: Google LLC.
- Files: Google_Classroom.app (28MB)
Easy and systematic free video class
Google Classroom is a learning app that can be used through Google Accounts. Teachers produce classes, and students can enter classes through class code. You can easily create and submit tasks, and tasks include multimedia such as photos or videos.
Google Classroom Main Function
- Google Classroom is an online teaching program for teachers and students. All features, including workflow and class participation, are available for free.
- Teachers can directly share class codes with students to participate.
- Teachers can share prepared class materials and easily manage assignments, such as archiving and grading them.
- Submitting student assignments is very easy. Assignments can be submitted in a variety of file formats, including photos, videos, and documents, and all files are linked to Google Drive.
- It is easy to deliver and check announcements or messages. You can forward posts through Classroom.
Google Classroom FAQ
How do I use Google Classroom data access permission?
Access permissions can be used through the Google Workspace app.
1. Access the Google Management Console and select Classroom.
2. Click Data Access to enable permission.
How can I participate in Google Classroom Student Class?
Here’s how students can join classes:
1. Receive the class code on your PC or mobile.
2. Click the class code and log in with your Google account to complete class participation.