- Category: BusinessApplication
- OS: Windows
- Latest Version: V5.16.10 – 2023-11-22
- Developer: Zoom Video Inc.
- Files: ZoomInstallerFull.exe (82.8MB)
Where else, all devices
Zoom is a video conferencing app where you can do video meetings. Unlimited voice calls and message functions are available, and you can participate in meetings without login. You can perform a variety of business activities through additional license purchases.
Zoom Main Function
- Zoom is a communication program that allows various business activities such as video conferencing, messenger, and phone calls.
- You can create a conference room that can last up to 40 minutes and conduct a video conference using a microphone and camera.
- You can improve the quality of meetings by using various collaboration tools such as screen sharing, file transfer, gestures, and voting.
- Additional effects are available, such as changing your background to a virtual background or using filters.
- It provides a function to record meeting contents and scenes, and the recorded contents can be stored in Gmail or Google Cloud.
- The tools you need for collaboration, including video conferencing, team chat, and calendar features, are available for free. More features are available through plan upgrades.
|Additional features||Recording script|
|Unlimited cloud storage|
|Add Zoom Add License|
How can I do ZOOM recording?
Recording capabilities vary depending on the room host’s plan. In addition to the use of recording, you can resolve the recording program.
How can I set the Zoom virtual background background?
Here’s how to set up a virtual background:
1. First, log in to Wep Portal.
2. Click the “Settings” button on the navigation menu.
3. Go to the “Virtual Background” option to select the desired virtual background.